Fast-charging, Portable, Connected, High-Density Power.
Product overview: motive applications use battery systems to provide propulsion as well as to power onboard mechanical and electrical systems. Used to power medium and heavy equipment.
Application Images and details: (MPID)
About Motive: Customers are also looking for IT solutions that will allow them to implement cost-saving measures across their operations. Batteries are a significant investment for all customers and better battery care. Maintenance and visibility of capital expenditure requirements are becoming a higher priority for many large customers who operate fleets of electric forklifts. EMP provides customers with a battery module that logs battery usage, and state of health that can communicate with our chargers as well as send data to either a cloud-based, or on-site server. This enables us to provide invaluable information about the state of this asset
OEM and Drop-in Replacement With multiple formats and configurable voltage options, Lithium SAFEflex is a drop-in replacement for lead acid batteries and can be retrofitted into existing vehicles and charging infrastructures without expensive investments in your facilities. As a result, enterprises can immediately enjoy the operational and capital efficiencies upon installation of Lithium SAFEflex
Fast charging, portable, high-density power, that is easy to integrate.
GCT’s Low maintenance and IOT visibility provide for cost-saving measures
- Green’s Cube’s Lithium SAFEflex brand is the most advanced lithium battery system for Class 1, 2 and 3 applications including forklifts, automated vehicles and aviation ground support equipment.
- Lithium SAFEFlex is the integration of Lithium Iron Phosphate cells, electronics, packaging and a software platform that was designed for the specific requirements of material handling equipment. This system is embedded with Green Cubes’ loT platform, which is a cloud based loT platform used to track and provide real time performance-based information via a customized application to any WiFi-connected device.
- Advanced dual CANbus ports – Dual ports support different vehicle manufacturers and models
- Wide Temperature Range – Designed to operate continuously in temperatures ranging from -20 up to 50 Celsius
- Multiple Voltages (24/36/48/80/96 Volts up to 1200 Anri)
- Efficient Software Tools – Integrated WiF transceivers enable loT reporting to web-based software which enables better battery and fleet performance.
- Watertight Enclosures – Battery internals are protected from the wettest environmental conditions with Ingress Protection (IP) rating of IP 65
- Mixed Fleet Support – Compatible with Hyster-Yale, Crown. Toyota, Raymond, Combilift, Jungheinrich, Caterpillar, Doosan, Mitsubishi and others.